Old-Time announcer Old-Time announcer

Really hard to hear, you might want to fix that. From what I tell it's pretty good.

DJ Theof - The Emotion DJ Theof - The Emotion

Made me think of Hamtaro... so yeah. The main hook is repeatitive with slight variations, simple beat, but I guess that's why it's techno. Dancing Hampters... Too cutesy and upbeat for my taste, but keep up the good work.

TastyTeo responds:

Thanks :3

Nostalgia Nostalgia

Haha, for some reason this song and the title made me think "WTF?" then an image of the wrestlers The Blue Bloods a tag team walking to the wrestling ring. I apologize I can't give much of a critique on this, because it's a short loop... it loops well... Keep up the good work. Maybe I'll check out some of your other songs.

86,400 (Original Mix) 86,400 (Original Mix)

Quite a nice, simple piece you've created. Very soothing and minimal. Gets a bit repetitive, but with a calm song like this it's probably what you were going for.

AbstractEclipse responds:

Haha, thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, usually I don't want to make things too repetitive, but with this particular song I wanted it to be short, simple, and soothing, so I didn't want to shake the balance by adding too many twists.

Evil INC. - Wicked Past Evil INC. - Wicked Past

Digging your style.

This song is very cool, keep up the good work. This song fits and can be used in many different platforms and media, very universal. Builds very nicely, but gets a bit repetitive, I really enjoy the ending.

Deception In Mirrors Deception In Mirrors

Wow-zee-wow

Are you going for the whole Arcturus/Ulver thing?... Garm is the shit. It feels like it's missing something... guitar & bass. Other than that it sounds good, but some things don't match up. Some parts sound off key, drums don't go together with some parts.

Hend responds:

Well, I've hardly listened to any Ulver, and I wouldn't at all consider Arcturus to be an influence, but that's an interesting comparison! This project used to be instrumental, and I have no intention of putting guitars with it - I have a live band for my guitar work. There is bass though, quite a bit of it!

Interesting criticisms - thank you for the feedback.

Theeketel - Shared Ancestry Theeketel - Shared Ancestry

I like it, it's relaxing.

I really enjoyed the first minute or so, it has kind of an ethereal feel to it. It feels like a song for a movie soundtrack or alike. Later on it becomes really repetitive and doesn't seem like it goes anywhere or build up. Also it doesn't seem like the drum and sequencer match up, something like that, and the loops/sample you used just gets lost and don't mix right... conflicting sample rate or frequencies? Most of the transitions are fine, some feel a little rough, but the one at 4:10 feels sudden and comes out of nowhere. Sorry for being a little harsh, it's a good song; just constructive criticism is the most helpful.

AliceMako responds:

It's all good to me, don't worry, if anything i want people to speak their mind freely. (it's actually helped me to improve on a number of occasions imo)
Sure sometimes i may not agree or ignore it wholesale but hey, nobodies perfect x3

Back to your review though, i'm thinking that i may have gotten the loops to clash after i altered them last, which is kinda annoying cus it means that i've failed to find a lasting solution as to their balance. (And that would be a frequency issue since they're sampled identical)

Now i'm left with a wide range of options, anywhere from tweaking them 'till i go blue in the face or just replacing them with something ellse entirely and any combination of those two that comes in between.

Against repetion and lousy transitions i know but one cure and it invariably ends in recomposing things from the ground up. Dunno if the end result will warrant a new upload but i'll see what i can do :3